The More Article Box (More Stories) appears when a user scrolls on a single post at least 400px. The box appears in the right bottom corner, and it can show one or more posts related to the current one. To learn more about this function, please read below.
To enable this feature, go to Theme panel > Post Settings > More Article Box section. Click to enable the More Articles option and Save Settings.
If you want to change the default behavior of the More Article Box use the following options:
- Distance from the top – This is the distance a user have to scroll down before the window appears, the default value is 400px.
- Display articles – You can choose what articles should be posted from the drop-down box. You can show:
- Latest Article
- From the Same Category
- From Post Tags
- From the Same Author
- Article display view – You can select a module type that will define the way your post list will be displayed.
- Number of Posts – This option sets the number of posts to be displayed in the More Article box.
- Disable time – If the user closes the More Articles box, this is the time (in days) to wait before seeing the box again.
After you finished configuring this section, do not forget to click on the Save Setting button.