The WPion forum was built to provide technical assistance but is not limited to this. You can also use it to discuss various issues with other members of the community. We encourage you to ask questions, share advice and participate in on-going discussions here. Every interaction demands a certain conduct, it is of utmost importance that all participants treat each other with courtesy and respect.
Writing an Effective Post
Before creating a new thread, please make sure you searched the ionMag theme documentation. Additionally, performing a quick forum search before posting may yield helpful results.
If you’re unable to find a solution, feel free to open a new thread with a descriptive title and a list of the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.
Providing relevant information will also expedite the diagnosis process greatly, you should include:
– Details about how the issue appeared
– Error messages, if available
– Theme version and plugins used
– Screenshots of the error or unusual behavior.
How do communities work?
This community provides a place for community members to search for information, read and post about topics of interest, and learn from each other. Guests (unregistered visitors) can browse or search the entire community for information. Registered members can post messages or comments, track discussions, and get e-mail notifications on new posting activity.
What is my role and responsibility in the community?
You are essential to the community, even if all you ever do is read messages or articles that someone else has posted. Communities like this one have a place for all kinds of contributions: posting questions and sharing answers.
We encourage you to visit often and participate. Come with your toughest questions. Chances are someone has a solution or can point you in the right direction. If you find a solution that works, let others know, and pass on your tips and insights. You might just have the answer someone else has been looking for!
Please remember to thank community members who have helped you. You can show your appreciation by giving likes to helpful posts, by accepting a solution that answers your question, or by posting thank-you replies.
What is my responsibility in the community?
We want the community to be appropriate, friendly, informative, and fun for everyone.
How do I post a message?
To post a message:
– Scroll down to the Create New Topic in “ionMag”Section
– In the Topic Title field, enter your message title. TIP: Make your subject clear and concise, as it’s the only part of the message that shows up on the message listing page.
– In the Body field, type your message. Be sure to include all necessary details, especially for technical topics.
– Format and spell check your message, as needed.
– Check the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” box
– Click Submit.
How do I reply to a message?
Click Reply to respond to a particular post.
The Reply Message screen is similar to the Post Message screen, with these differences:
– When you reply to a post, the subject line is filled in automatically.
– You reply is added the existing thread; it won’t create a new thread.
Welcome to the Community! We are happy to have you here to learn, connect, and enjoy using the ionMag theme!