The theme auto detects the default Google AdSense and the custom banners that respect the structure provided in the documentation and makes them responsive automatically. Each ad spot has one box where you can insert your ad code. Please read below how to setup a Custom ad.
You can define five different custom ad spots and use the tagDiv Ad Box widget to place each of the custom ads wherever you want on your page.
Using special Custom ad spots
To create a Custom Ad go to IonMag > Theme Panel > Ads and expand the Custom Ad Section you want (one of the five available in the Theme panel).
- Step 1 – Add your AdSense code in the required area.
- Step 2 – Choose whether you want to deactivate your AdSense banners on different devices or leave it set to the current state to have them enabled.
- Step 3 – Specify the size of AdSense for different devices or leave it to Auto and the theme will automatically resize the AdSense.
After you finished customizing the Custom Ad click on the Save Setting button.
After you defined the custom ad spots use them via:
A. Using the tagDiv Composer page builder and integrate them into pages.
- Step 1 – Edit/build your page using the tagDiv Composer, then click the “ADD ELEMENT” button and search for Ad Box element, then drag it where you want it positioned on the page and select it.
- Step 2 – From the drop-down menu select your custom ad spot that you’ve configured before in the Theme panel and Save changes.
B. Widget in sidebar area
- Step 1 – Go to Appearance > Widgets and add [tagDiv] Ad Box in the desired location (Footer 1, Footer 2, Footer 3 or Sidebar area).
- Step 2 – Select the custom ad you have previously created.